A range of Traditional or Contemporary Style Summerhouses that will add that 'Wow' factor to any garden, these elegant Buildings will certainly make an impact and will not look out of place in any location. Create maximum use from your building by adding an internal partition* or a Verandah* (*Optional Extras £POA)
- Framing: 2” x 1.5” (50mmx38mm) Planed and Rounded
- Cladding: 12mm Redwood Tongue and Groove Shiplap
- Rooff: Tongue and Groove Boards on 2” x 1.5” (50mmx38mm) planed timbers
- Floors: Tongue and Groove Boards on 2” x 1.5” (50mm x 38mm)
- Doors and Windows: Joinery made units glazed with glass not perspex Buildings with Full Height Doors and Windows (Weston): Glazed with Toughened Glass as standard
- Please Note that whilst the pictures on the Traditional Summerhouse Range depict Two Side Windows the second side window is available as 'Optional Extra'
- Fascia Boards: Please Note: Scalloped and Fluted fascias have been replaced with standard flat fascias
- Optional Extras inc Additional Side Window, 2'6'' or 4' Verandahs, Heavy Duty Cladding and Framing, Heavy Duty Floor, Toughened Glass where applicable, Felt Shingle Tile Roof Covering, Factory Painted Spray Finish and Internal Partitions.